The Gin To My Tonic Show. Glasgow. 15th-17th March 2019.
THE ULTIMATE GIN FESTIVAL WITH UNLIMITED TASTINGS FROM OVER 60 BRANDS, TAKING PLACE AT SEC CENTRE...Read More
The Gin To My Tonic Show. Cardiff. 5th-6th July 2019.
THE ULTIMATE GIN FESTIVAL WITH UNLIMITED TASTINGS FROM OVER 60 BRANDS, TAKING PLACE AT MOTORPOINT ARENA...Read More
The Gin To My Tonic Show. Liverpool. 6th-8th September 2019.
THE ULTIMATE GIN FESTIVAL WITH UNLIMITED TASTINGS FROM OVER 60 BRANDS, TAKING PLACE AT EXHIBITION CENTRE...Read More
The Gin To My Tonic Show is one of the largest gin festivals in the UK, offering a rare opportunity for gin enthusiasts to meet-the-makers behind over 60 premium gin and tonic brands.
The show takes place annually in Glasgow, Cardiff and Liverpool and offers a very different experience to the traditional festival. No other festival brings together the wonderful world of gin in quite the same way, so for those looking to embark on an exciting journey of gin discovery, complete with unlimited tastings, this is most certainly the show for you!
There are well-stocked gin and cocktail bars, as well as cocktail making masterclasses, blind taste challenges, presentations from distilleries, tonic and garnish tutorials, and theatrical bartender performances. But the main attraction is the large variety of distilleries, artisan gin makers and tonic manufacturers, which creates what can only be described as gin heaven!
There’s plenty to keep you inspired and entertained as you celebrate everyone’s favourite juniper-based tipple. And whilst gin is the primary focus of the show, makers will also be showcasing their other creations including spirits such as vodka and rum. There really is something for everyone!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Each of the 60 brands in attendance have their own unique space from which you can learn about the backstories, botanical make up and tasting notes.
- Enjoy samples from each of the brands, but plan your time wisely as with over 200+ gins to choose from there’s plenty to discover.
- Enjoy samples of other spirits like Vodka and Rum as makers showcase their wider creations.
- Like what you’ve tried? Then you can purchase a full-size drink straight from distillery, or even grab yourself a bottle to take home for your collection.
- Get hands-on with cocktail making workshops brought to you some of the UK’s leading mixologists.
- Learn about distillation methods and what makes brands unique by attending gin masterclasses hosted by a range of established and emerging distilleries.
- Master the perfect serve with tonic and garnish tutorials.
- Enjoy a drink at our fabulous bars including The Gin To My Tonic Bar, Cocktail Bar and Connoisseur (VIP) Bar.
This is a fun and exciting show not to be missed with something for every gin drinker old or new.