The Gin To My Christmas / Christmas Drinks Show. Liverpool. 13th-15th November 2020.
HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE GINMAS
The Gin To My Tonic Show: Meet-the-Makers. Glasgow. 12th-14th March 2021.
THE AWARD-WINNING GIN TO MY TONIC SHOW IS RETURNING TO GLASGOW FOR IT’S THIRD YEAR!
The Gin To My Tonic Show: Meet-the-Makers. Manchester. 14th-16th May 2021
THE AWARD-WINNING GIN TO MY TONIC SHOW IS COMING TO MANCHESTER, COMPLETE WITH UNLIMITED TASTINGS AND OVER...Read More
The Gin To My Tonic Show: Meet-the-Makers. Cardiff. 2nd-3rd July 2021
2020 POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19. ALL TICKETS HAVE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW DATE.
The award-winning Gin To My Tonic Show is one of the largest gin festivals in the UK, offering a rare opportunity for gin enthusiasts to meet-the-makers behind over 60 premium gin and tonic brands.
The show takes place annually in Glasgow, Manchester and Cardiff and offers a very different experience to the traditional festival. No other festival brings together the wonderful world of gin in quite the same way, so for those looking to embark on an exciting journey of gin discovery, complete with unlimited tastings, this is most certainly the show for you!
There are well-stocked gin and cocktail bars, as well as cocktail making masterclasses, blind taste challenges, presentations from distilleries, tonic and garnish tutorials, and theatrical bartender performances. But the main attraction is the large variety of distilleries, artisan gin makers and tonic manufacturers, which creates what can only be described as gin heaven!
There’s plenty to keep you inspired and entertained as you celebrate everyone’s favourite juniper-based tipple. And whilst gin is the primary focus of the show, makers will also be showcasing their other creations including spirits such as vodka and rum. There really is something for everyone!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Each of the 60 brands in attendance have their own unique space from which you can learn about the backstories, botanical make up and tasting notes.
- Enjoy samples from each of the brands, but plan your time wisely as with over 200+ gins to choose from there’s plenty to discover.
- Enjoy samples of other spirits like Vodka and Rum as makers showcase their wider creations.
- Like what you’ve tried? Then you can purchase a full-size drink straight from distillery, or even grab yourself a bottle to take home for your collection.
- Get hands-on with cocktail making workshops brought to you some of the UK’s leading mixologists.
- Learn about distillation methods and what makes brands unique by attending gin masterclasses hosted by a range of established and emerging distilleries.
- Master the perfect serve with tonic and garnish tutorials.
- Enjoy a drink at our fabulous bars including The Gin To My Tonic Bar, Cocktail Bar and Connoisseur (VIP) Bar.
This is a fun and exciting show not to be missed with something for every gin drinker old or new.