Home Gin Tasting Box including Virtual Masterclass on Saturday 1st October 2022
WINNER OF BEST VIRTUAL GIN TASTING EVENT….
You asked! We listened! The Gin To My Tonic are back with a brand new virtual gin tasting event, ready to take you on a journey of gin discovery with a whole new line-up of distillers including Inverclyde Gin, Isle of Cumbrae Distillery, Mclean’s Gin, North Uist Distillery and Roehill Springs Distillery.
Hosted by The Gin To My Tonic, each distillery / creator will open their doors LIVE and share their story to date, tasting notes, and perfect serves, entwined with distillery tours, gin making, cocktail making and fascinating gin trivia to enrich your own personal gin journeys.
Take part at home, either LIVE on Saturday 1st October 6pm-8.30pm, or watch at your own pace with the recording.
What’s Included In The Box:
- Official 50ml Miniature from Inverclyde Gin
- Official 50ml Miniature from Isle of Cumbrae Distillery
- Official 50ml Miniature from Mclean’s Gin
- Official 50ml Miniature from North Uist Distillery
- Official 50ml Miniature from Roehill Springs Distillery
- X 5 perfectly paired 200ml Fever-Tree Mixers (or Fever-Tree Lemonade optional), chosen to complement and enhance your gin drinking experience
- An electronic programme for the event
- The opportunity to join the Virtual Gin Tasting on Saturday 1st October 6pm – 8.30pm. Instructions on how to join and a URL link will be shared with you by e-mail in advance of the virtual event.
- Access to the recording for you to watch at your own pace.
Bottle Size: Five 50ml Bottles
Delivery Timeline: Delivered Week of Virtual Event
What Can I Expect on Saturday 1st October 2022 6.00pm – 8.30pm?
MASTERCLASS 1: with North Uist Distillery
MASTERCLASS 2: with Invercylde Gin
MASTERCLASS 3: with Mclean’s Gin
MASTERCLASS 4: with Roehill Springs Distillery
MASTERCLASS 5: with Isle of Cumbrae Distillery
|Choose Your Mixer
Fever-Tree Lemonade, Fever-Tree Tonic