Create Your Own Home Festival Box – Choose from over 30+ Gins
Join the UK’s leading gin festival as we indulge in a fantastic celebration of gin, all from the comfort of your own home!
How does it work?
The Gin To My Home Festival includes all the things you love about our festivals, but from the comfort of your own home. Each box contains four 50ml craft gins, along with the appropriate Fever-Tree Tonic Water or Fever-Tree Lemonade (optional). You’ll be armed with all the necessities you need to truly enjoy your gin, including your very own glass, stainless steel straw and tote bag.
Each box includes a tasting card as well, which includes background information on the distillery, tasting notes and perfect serves of each of the specially chosen gins. We even go as far as recommending the music for you to enjoy!
If you can’t come to the festival then let us come to you as we continue to celebrate the nation’s favourite spirit, and brighten up isolation for however long it lasts.
Choose Your Gins A-Z – Please choose FOUR creations from the list below and add them to the ‘Notes’ section at checkout.
- 6 O’clock Damson Gin– Damsons combine with the smoothness of the the original 6 O’clock gin to give this an intense fruity dryness.
- 6 O’clock Sloe Gin – Hand-picked hedgerow sloes are added to the strikingly smooth London Dry Gin.
- Aber Falls Orange Marmalade Gin – A refined balance of sweet and bitter orange flavours.
- Albino Flamingo London Dry Gin – Distilled with pink peppercorns, pink grapefruit, pink lady apples and various other botanicals, this is their take on PINK.
- Boe Passion Gin – A mixture of fresh, tropical passion fruit and bright orange notes.
- Brentingby London Dry Gin – Juniper and citrus dominate on the palate. Subtle floral undertones the bring something refreshing to the table.
- Caorunn Gin – Fresh with floral and citrus notes and a hint of spice.
- Cuckoo Signature – After a piney juniper start, the flavour develops into citrus from orange, grapefruit and lemon with a lingering taste of cinnamon spice.
- Cuckoo Spiced Gin – With warming aromatics on the nose and palate, this Lancashire Spiced Gin delivers instant spice and warmth.
- Cuckoo Solace Gin – A savoury combination of rosemary and lemon thyme, teamed with Nocellara and Cuquillo olives and lemon.
- Cuckoo Sunshine Gin – Sweet and creamy with a vibrant burst of raspberry.
- Elephant Gin – Innovative blend combines rare African ingredients with fresh apples.
- Elephant Sloe – Macerated in the gin for several months, these wild berries provide a warm and rich colour and flavour.
- Elephant Strength – Navy strength, stronger and richer than the original.
- Fresha Strawberry Gin – Soft and fruity, triple distilled, premium Strawberry Gin.
- Garden Swift Gin – Citrus, honey notes, aromatic herbs and a warming finish.
- Glaswegin – 8 botanicals including Scottish milk thistle, Italian juniper and pink peppercorns.
- Jaffa Cake Gin – Fresh orange peel, cocoa powder and Jaffa cakes.
- Keepr’s London Dry Gin with British Honey – Juniper forward base infused with British Honey.
- Keepr’s Sloe Gin and British Honey – Rich and unctuous, full of aromatic and rich flavours.
- Keepr’s Strawberry and Lavender Gin – British strawberries, a hint of lavender and a touch of 100% unadulterated British honey.
- Locksley Real Raspberry & Cardamon Gin – Fruity, slightly herby with a touch of heat.
- Mackintosh Grapefruit & Pineapple Old Tom – Bursting with citrus notes.
- Makar Cherry – Flavoured by soaking ripe cherries and a handful of pink peppercorns.
- Manly Lilly Pilly – Vibrant & succulent courtesy of Australian Lilly Pilly berries.
- Nerabus Islay Gin – Wild islay heather is infused into the gin giving it a depth of floral sweetness and flavour.
- PIN Gin Valencian Orange – A citrus, sweet, modern classic that is quickly becoming a favourite.
- PIN Gin Spiced – Aromatic spice the fore, with sweet cinnamon, fiery ginger, and a kick if tangy citrus.
- Sea Glass Gin – Lavender notes, fresh herbs, zesty citrus with cucumber and mint on the finish.
- Tarsier Southeast Asian Dry Gin – Citrus freshness, prickles of pepper, delivered with a herbaceous edge.
- The Gin To My Tonic Apple & Lemon Gin – Crisp apple, succulent lemon and foraged elderflower.
- The Gin To My Tonic Raspberry & Mango Gin – Sweet raspberry with the tropical sensation of mango.
- The Gin To My Tonic Watermelon Gin – Citrus and a vibrant taste of watermelon.
- The Gin To My Tonic Yuzu & Schezuan Pepper Gin – Layers of citrus with a subtle tingly spice on the finish.
- Whitby Bramble & Bay Gin – Sweet red fruits and earthy bay leaf to create a beautifully balanced fruit-led dry gin.
What else is included?
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Copa Glass for you to enjoy your serves
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Stainless Steel Straw
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Pen
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Tote Bag
– X 1 Personalised ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Tasting Card (sent electronically)
Should you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] and a member of our team shall be more than happy to help.
Bottle Size: Mini Bottles
Delivery Timeline: 4-5 Working Days