Create Your Own Home Gin Festival – Choose from over 40+ Gins
Join the UK’s leading gin festival as we indulge in a fantastic celebration of gin, all from the comfort of your own home!
How does it work?
The Gin To My Home Festival includes all the things you love about our festivals, but from the comfort of your own home. Each box contains four 50ml craft gins, along with the appropriate Fever-Tree Tonic Water or Fever-Tree Lemonade (optional). You’ll be armed with all the necessities you need to truly enjoy your gin, including your very own glass, stainless steel straw and tote bag.
Each box includes a tasting card as well, which includes background information on the distillery, tasting notes and perfect serves of each of the specially chosen gins. We even go as far as recommending the music for you to enjoy!
If you can’t come to the festival then let us come to you as we continue to celebrate the nation’s favourite spirit, and brighten up isolation for however long it lasts.
Choose Your Gins A-Z – Please choose FOUR creations from the list below and add them to the ‘Notes’ section at checkout, or for a surprise just type ‘DRY’, ‘MIXED’ or ‘SWEET’.
- 6 O’clock Damson Gin– Damsons combine with the smoothness of the the original 6 O’clock gin to give this an intense fruity dryness.
- 6 O’clock Sloe Gin – Hand-picked hedgerow sloes are added to the strikingly smooth London Dry Gin.
- Aber Falls Orange Marmalade Gin – A refined balance of sweet and bitter orange flavours.
- Boe Passion Gin – A mixture of fresh, tropical passion fruit and bright orange notes.
- Brentingby London Dry Gin – Juniper and citrus dominate on the palate. Subtle floral undertones the bring something refreshing to the table.
- Caorunn Gin – Fresh with floral and citrus notes and a hint of spice.
- Cuckoo Signature Gin – After a piney juniper start, the flavour develops into citrus from orange, grapefruit and lemon with a lingering taste of cinnamon spice.
- Cuckoo Spiced Gin – With warming aromatics on the nose and palate, this Lancashire Spiced Gin delivers instant spice and warmth.
- Cuckoo Solace Gin – A savoury combination of rosemary and lemon thyme, teamed with Nocellara and Cuquillo olives and lemon.
- Cuckoo Sunshine Gin – Sweet and creamy with a vibrant burst of raspberry.
- Divine Strawberry & Kiwi Gin – Mix of botanicals that include peppers and spices, infused with strawberries and kiwis.
- Elephant Gin – Innovative blend combines rare African ingredients with fresh apples.
- Elephant Sloe Gin – Macerated in the gin for several months, these wild berries provide a warm and rich colour and flavour.
- Elephant Strength Gin – Navy strength, stronger and richer than the original.
- Garden Swift Gin – Citrus, honey notes, aromatic herbs and a warming finish.
- Gin 1689 – Beautifully combines juniper with dried quince and pippin (apple), lemon and orange peel, nutmeg, aniseed and clove.
- Gin 1689 Queen Mary Edition – Beautifully combines juniper, strawberries and raspberries, with dried quince and pippin (apple), lemon and orange peel, nutmeg, aniseed and clove.
- Jaffa Cake Gin – Fresh orange peel, cocoa powder and Jaffa cakes.
- Keepr’s Sloe Gin and British Honey Gin – Rich and unctuous, full of aromatic and rich flavours.
- Keepr’s Strawberry and Lavender Gin – British strawberries, a hint of lavender and a touch of 100% unadulterated British honey.
- Locksley Real Raspberry & Cardamon Gin – Fruity, slightly herby with a touch of heat.
- Mackintosh Grapefruit & Pineapple Old Tom – Bursting with citrus notes.
- Makar Cherry Gin– Flavoured by soaking ripe cherries and a handful of pink peppercorns.
- Manly Lilly Pilly Gin – Vibrant & succulent courtesy of Australian Lilly Pilly berries.
- Mirabeau Rose Gin – Dry gin distilled with the addition of their signature wine, with subtle floral, citrus and herb notes.
- Nerabus Islay Gin – Wild islay heather is infused into the gin giving it a depth of floral sweetness and flavour.
- PIN Gin Valencian Orange – A citrus, sweet, modern classic that is quickly becoming a favourite.
- PIN Gin Spiced – Aromatic spice the fore, with sweet cinnamon, fiery ginger, and a kick if tangy citrus.
- Pink Marmalade Gin – A dry, zesty gin with a moment of colour-changing magic.
- Samara Gin – Florally complex with hibiscus, roses, honey and elderflower.
- Tarsier Southeast Asian Dry Gin – Citrus freshness, prickles of pepper, delivered with a herbaceous edge.
- The Gin To My Tonic Apple & Lemon Gin – Crisp apple, succulent lemon and foraged elderflower.
- The Gin To My Tonic Blueberry Old Tom Gin – Naturally sweet with a burst of Blueberry.
- The Gin To My Tonic Raspberry & Mango Gin – Sweet raspberry with the tropical sensation of mango.
- The Gin To My Tonic Watermelon Gin – Citrus and a vibrant taste of watermelon.
- The Gin To My Tonic Yuzu & Schezuan Pepper Gin – Layers of citrus with a subtle tingly spice on the finish.
- Three Wrens Raspberry Modena Cask Gin – 24 botanicals including raspberries, cacao nibs, fresh basil and peppercorns, rested in balsamic vinegar casks.
- Whitby Bramble & Bay Gin – Sweet red fruits and earthy bay leaf to create a beautifully balanced fruit-led dry gin.
- Albino Flamingo Gin – This is not a PINK GIN! This is a London Dry Gin made with pink botanicals. Distilled with pink peppercorns, pink grapefruit, pink lady apples and various other botanicals, this is our take on PINK.
- GWYR Rhosili ‘Dragon Strength’ Gin – Bottled at 60% ABV with added pepper (grains of paradise and cubeb) and a hint of smoke from lapsang souchong; this dragon has real bite and an intense smooth flavour.
- Tenby Gin – an easy drinking gin packed full of flavour created by the combination of four citrus peels mingled with hand foraged Welsh rosemary.
- Wye Valley Gin – a premium Welsh gin, craft distilled in Monmouthshire. Fresh, crisp and full of leafy forest flavours with tangy citrus and delicate floral notes.
- Cygnet Pinc – made with real strawberries & raspberries, the fresh fruit is infused into the Cygnet Gin ‘base spirit’ to create the perfect, well rounded Pink or, in Cygnet’s case, ‘Pinc’ Gin.
What else is included?
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Copa Glass for you to enjoy your serves
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Stainless Steel Straw
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Pen
– X 1 ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Tote Bag
– X 1 Personalised ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ Tasting Card (sent electronically)
Should you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] and a member of our team shall be more than happy to help.
**PLEASE NOTE BASKET IS FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY AND IS REGRETTABLY NOT INCLUDED*
Bottle Size: Mini Bottles
Delivery Timeline: 4-5 Working Days