Altitude Alpine Dry Gin was born in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc with a unique botanical blend of juniper, together with alpine floral and citrus notes to captivate the local Chamoniards and take flavour to new heights. Never before has a Gin represented the universal admiration for the mountains, whilst protecting the Alps with every sip!
- GOLD San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021
- GOLD The Gin Masters 2021
- GOLD Women’s Wine & Spirits Award 2020
- SILVER IWSC 2019 (90 points)
- SILVER IWSC 2020 (93 points)
- SILVER IWSC 2021 (90 points)
- UK Enterprise Awards 2021 ‘Best Craft Spirit’
- Craft Gin Club “Gin of the Month” January 2020, and voted
‘the best tasting gin on record!’
- Think Gin Club “Gin of the Month” January 2021
- Award-winning member of the Guild of Fine Food since 2020
Aromatic equilibrium! Long, full and dry with classically elegant nuanced notes of lemon, juniper, and coriander together with a novel sweet touch and rounded mouthfeel
IWSC Judges remarks, 2020
Vibrant, crisp and fresh with an uplifting welcome of juniper.
Juniper to the fore, supported by the fresh sharpness of pine, coriander and citrus with the fruity yet floral flavours of myrtille and elderflower.
The earthy aftertaste of angelica root lingers on the finish