The Gin To My Tonic – Helpful Information Ahead of Your Festival
HELPING YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TIME WITH US
Dear Gin Lovers,
The Gin To My Tonic are BACK! Ahead of your event with us please find below some helpful information to enable you to get the most out of your experience.
- No proof of vaccination is required at this time.
- Please bring your original 2020/2021 tickets regardless of date, as these will still be scannable by security and front of house. Please ensure you attend the same session (i.e. Afternoon or Evening) as booked originally.
- The Festival operates on a token system, with four full size drinks (35ml measures) costing £20 / £5 per drink. This token can be shared with the person you are attending with, and you can purchase tokens from front of house upon entry and throughout the Festival.
- The Festival serves Fever-Tree Tonic but also Fever-Tree Lemonade.
- The Gin To My Tonic Festival is recommending payment by card wherever possible.
- Sampling from our exhibiting distillers is included within your ticket price. There’s also the opportunity to purchase bottles to take home.
- Food is available to purchase onsite
- Please ensure you hand sanitise at our designated points. Additional hand sanitiser will also be available on sampling stands.
- The venue will be ensuring COVID compliant ventilation is maintained throughout the course of the event, along with cleaning at regular intervals.
- Most importantly, we hope you have fun and enjoy lots of new gins!
We can’t wait to see you all, but for further information please e-mail us at [email protected] and we shall be delighted to reassure you of our health and safety intentions.
The Gin To My Tonic Team