Dear Gin Lovers,
Thank you for supporting The Gin To My Tonic.
Please do continue to monitor the status of your chosen event.
Your health and safety is extremely important to us, so to reassure you of our intentions we have highlighted some key steps we will be taking onsite. Please do continue to monitor the status of your chosen event.
- Track & Trace using the lead contact details for each booking
- Staggered arrival times
- One way system for entry and exit, and to manage use of key facilities such as toilets
- Plenty of hand-sanitiser stations
- Increased cleaning at set intervals
- Seating in socially distanced zones with table service.
- Tables limited to 6 people (subject to government guidance)
- Each zone will have it’s own dedicated bar (not applicable for Meet-the-Maker Shows).
- Timed tasting slots with distilleries based on the zone you are seated in (not applicable for Meet-the-Maker Shows)
- Mandatory face-masks whenever you are on the move, only to be removed when seated.
- Mandatory visors for all staff and exhibitors
- Protective screens on bars
- Contactless payments onsite (no cash)
- Well thought out ventilation strategies to ensure fresh air is circulated at regular intervals
- Reduced attendance and/or larger venues to aid with social distancing
In addition to the above, we will also be contacting the lead booker with additional venue specific steps and helpful information approximately 2 weeks prior to each event. Should you have any questions during the lead up, then please do email [email protected] and we shall be more than happy to help.
We are committed to creating the best possible experiences for our guests, and can only thank you for your continued kindness, understanding, patience and support. Further information on dates and locations can be found at www.thegintomytonic.com/events.