Dear Gin Lovers,
We are delighted to announce that The Gin To My Tonic will be preparing to tour from 1st October 2020 in-line with government guidance. We can’t wait to be reunited with gin lovers old and new and continue our epic journey of gin discovery, however, we’ll of course be taking the appropriate steps to welcome you back safely, and at a time that is right for you.
Should you have tickets for an event (excluding virtual) taking place BEFORE 1st October 2020 then this has regretably now been postponed. The lead contact on each booking should have received an e-mail with a full update, please do check your junk mail and spam folder, however should you have not received this then please contact [email protected] and a member of the team will come back to you swiftly.
Your health and safety is extremely important to us, so to reassure you of our intentions we have highlighted some key steps we will be taking onsite.
- Track & Trace using the lead contact details for each booking
- Staggered arrival times
- One way system for entry and exit, and to manage use of key facilities such as toilets
- Plenty of hand-sanitiser stations
- Increased cleaning at set intervals
- Seating in socially distanced zones with tables limited to 6 people. Each zone will have it’s own dedicated bar (not applicable for Meet-the-Maker Shows).
- Timed tasting slots with distilleries based on the zone you are seated in (not applicable for Meet-the-Maker Shows)
- Mandatory face-masks whenever you are on the move, only to be removed when seated or for sampling purposes.
- Mandatory visors for all staff and exhibitors
- Protective screens on bars
- Contactless payments onsite (no cash)
- Well thought out ventilation strategies to ensure fresh air is circulated at regular intervals
- Reduced attendance and/or larger venues to aid with social distancing
In addition to the above, we will also be contacting the lead booker with additional venue specific steps and helpful information approximately 2 weeks prior to each event. Should you have any questions during the lead up, then please do email [email protected] and we shall be more than happy to help.
We are committed to creating the best possible experiences for our guests, and can only thank you for your continued kindness, understanding, patience and support. Further information on dates and locations can be found at www.thegintomytonic.com/events.