COVID Event Update
Health & Safety Update
Thank you for supporting The Gin To My Tonic.
Please do continue to monitor the status of your chosen event.
Your health and safety is extremely important to us, so to reassure you of our intentions we have highlighted some key steps we will be taking onsite.
- Plenty of hand sanitiser stations- Please ensure you hand sanitise at our designated points. Additional hand sanitiser will also be available on sampling stands.
- Face coverings are entirely optional and should be worn at your own discretion.
- Increased cleaning at set intervals
- Contactless payments onsite are preferred.
- Reduced attendance and/or larger venues to aid with social distancing
- Although no proof of vaccination is required, as per the government guidelines we are encouraging customers to take a lateral flow test prior to attending or show proof of vaccination.
Please do not attend our event if you are showing symptoms of Covid, or if you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive.
Whilst refunds are unavailable as per our T&Cs (https://thegintomytonic.com/terms-and-conditions/), we are of course happy to transfer your tickets to a future event subject to us receiving notice prior to the event opening.
In addition to the above, we will also be contacting the lead booker with additional venue specific steps and helpful information in the week of the event. Should you have any questions during the lead up, then please do email [email protected] and we shall be more than happy to help.
We are committed to creating the best possible experiences for our guests, and can only thank you for your continued kindness, understanding, patience and support. Further information on dates and locations can be found at www.thegintomytonic.com/events.
Article last updated: 1/10/21