EVENTS ARE BACK!
and we promise the wait will have been worth it!
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for…… we now have a date for Gin Festivals resuming! Sip Sip Hooray!
From our flagship Meet-the-Maker Shows, to our celebratory Festivals and immsersive Gin Tastings, we’ve got something for gin lovers old and new. We’ve had over twelve months to prepare for this moment and we are coming back strong. As for the distilleries we work with, we know they are just as excited about seeing you all again as we are.
Of course, the level of change to our 2020/2021 schedule is unprecedented, and we are working hard behind the scenes to update you all as soon as possible. Your support is important to us and if you hold a 2020 or 2021 ticket for an event that has yet to take place, then please allow us to reassure you that your tickets are still valid.
On a personal note, we would also like to thank you for your kindness, understanding and unconditional support. It’s not been easy for the hospitality and event industry, but we recognise it’s not been easy for, well…. anyone! Our commitment is to run the very best events we possibly can, in partnership with Fever-Tree, and as soon as we physically can. We want to welcome you back to the same award-winning formula safely, but with enough new elements to make that long wait feel all the worthwhile.
Em & Paul – Co-Founders
WHEN IS MY EVENT?
Regrettably, changes to our schedule were unavoidable but we’ve tried to limit these wherever possible. We know you are just as excited to get back to the gin-fun as we are, and we now have a schedule that is confirmed and ready to go ahead.
Remember, all tickets have been transferred to the equivalent session you booked previously but on the new dates below:
- BIRMINGHAM – All tickets transferred to 29th-30th October at Edgbaston Stadium. Birmingham will now be one our flagship Meet-the-Maker Shows.
- BOURNEMOUTH – All tickets transferred to 1st-2nd October and the new venue Bournemouth International Centre, Purbeck Hall, Exeter Rd, Bournemouth BH2 5BH
- BRISTOL – All tickets transferred to 9th October at St George’s Hall
- BRISTOL SS GREAT BRITAIN – All tickets transferred to 24th September at SS Great Britan
- BRIGHTON – All tickets transferred to 10th July at Hilton Metropole
- CARDIFF – All tickets transferred to 2nd-3rd July at Motorpoint Arena
- CARDIFF CASTLE – All tickets transferred to 25th September at Cardiff Castle
- CHELTENHAM – All tickets transferred to 25th September at Cheltenham Town Hall
- COLCHESTER– All tickets transferred to 18th September at Charter Hall
- EXETER – All tickets transferred to 16th-17th July at Exeter Corn Exchange
- GLASGOW – All tickets transferred 10th-12th September at SEC Centre
- HULL – 21st August at Double Tree Hilton Hull
- LONDON – All tickets transferred to 21st-22nd May. The initial event will run with a smaller capacity than usual. For those who wish to wait to a little longer you are welcome to transfer your tickets to 3rd-4rd December. Both events will now take place at ILEC, 47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1U to give us substantially more room.
- LIVERPOOL – All tickets transferred to 25th-26th June at Exhibition Centre Liverpool
- MAIDSTONE – All tickets transferred to 31st July at Kent Event Centre
- MANCHESTER – All tickets transferred to 12th-13th November at Manchester Central Convention Complex
- NEWCASTLE – All tickets transferred to 4th September at Event Northumbria
- NOTTINGHAM– All tickets transferred to 27th November and the new venue NTU Events, 30 Burton St, Nottingham NG1 4BU
- OXFORD(SHIRE) – This event will now take place outdoors on 12th June on the beautiful grounds of Sudbury House Hotel 56 London St, Faringdon SN7 7AA
- READING – All tickets transferred to 6th November and the new venue The Great Hall Reading, RG1 5AQ
- SALISBURY – All tickets transferred to 20th November and the new venue Salisbury Art Centre, Bedwin St, Salisbury SP1 3UT
- SHEFFIELD – Cancelled. Please read our announcement HERE.
- SWINDON – All tickets transferred to 15th-16th October at STEAM Museum
- WINCHESTER – All tickets transferred to 11th September. We are hoping to continue to run the event at Winchester Guidhall, however we have another central venue on hold just in case. Update due early April 2021.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
All tickets have been transferred to the next available date and the equivalent session. For example, if you booked a Friday evening session originally, then your tickets will be valid for the Friday evening session on the new date. There’s no need to do anything, as front of house and security will still able to scan your tickets despite the dates being different, thanks to your unique QR code.
We are reaching out to ticket holders where venues and dates have been impacted. In the event you wish to change sessions, or would like to discuss your booking further, then please do e-mail us at [email protected] and a member of the team shall be more than happy to help. Please note we are experiencing a high volume of e-mails so we will endeavour to come back to you as quickly as possible.
Once again, we can only thank you for your kindness, understanding and support and look forward to welcoming you back to events one day soon.