UPDATED – EVENTS ARE BACK! What’s the latest status of my Festival?
and we promise the wait will have been worth it!
UPDATED SATURDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for…… we now have a date for Gin Festivals resuming! Sip Sip Hooray!
From our flagship Meet-the-Maker Shows, to our celebratory Festivals and immsersive Gin Tastings, we’ve got something for gin lovers old and new. We’ve had over twelve months to prepare for this moment and we are coming back strong. As for the distilleries we work with, we know they are just as excited about seeing you all again as we are.
Of course, the level of change to our 2020/2021 schedule is unprecedented, and we are working hard behind the scenes to update you all as soon as possible. Your support is important to us and if you hold a 2020 or 2021 ticket for an event that has yet to take place, then please allow us to reassure you that your tickets are still valid.
On a personal note, we would also like to thank you for your kindness, understanding and unconditional support. It’s not been easy for the hospitality and event industry, but we recognise it’s not been easy for, well…. anyone! Our commitment is to run the very best events we possibly can, in partnership with Fever-Tree, and as soon as we physically can. We want to welcome you back to the same award-winning formula safely, but with enough new elements to make that long wait feel all the worthwhile.
Em & Paul – Co-Founders
WHEN IS MY EVENT?
Regrettably, changes to our schedule were unavoidable but we’ve tried to limit these wherever possible. We know you are just as excited to get back to the gin-fun as we are, and we now have a schedule that is confirmed and ready to go ahead.
Remember, all tickets have been transferred to the equivalent session you booked previously in 2020/2021 but on the new dates below. All changes relate primarily to 2021 events and any future bookings for 2022 remain unaffected.
- BIRMINGHAM – All tickets transferred to 29th-30th October at Edgbaston Stadium. Birmingham will now be one our flagship Meet-the-Maker Shows.
- BOURNEMOUTH – All tickets transferred to 1st-2nd October and the new venue Bournemouth International Centre, Purbeck Hall, Exeter Rd, Bournemouth BH2 5BH
- BRISTOL – All tickets transferred to 9th October at St George’s Hall
- BRISTOL SS GREAT BRITAIN – All tickets transferred to 24th September at SS Great Britan
- CARDIFF MEET-THE-MAKER SHOW – This has been postponed to 1st-2nd July 2022 at Motorpoint Arena
- CARDIFF CASTLE – All tickets transferred to 25th September at Cardiff Castle
- CHELTENHAM – All tickets transferred to 25th September at Cheltenham Town Hall
- COLCHESTER– All tickets transferred to 19th February 2022 at Charter Hall
- EXETER -All tickets transferred to 18th December at The Great Hall (University of Exeter), Stocker Road, Exeter, EX4 4PY.
- LONDON – To confirm our next event will take place on Friday 3rd – Saturday 4th December 2021 at ILEC, 47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1U to give us substantially more room.
- MANCHESTER MEET-THE-MAKER SHOW – All tickets transferred to 12th-13th November at Manchester Central Convention Complex
- NOTTINGHAM– All tickets transferred to 27th November and the new venue NTU Events, 30 Burton St, Nottingham NG1 4BU
- READING – All tickets transferred to 6th November and the new venue The Great Hall Reading, RG1 5AQ
- SALISBURY – All tickets transferred to 20th November and the new venue Salisbury Art Centre, Bedwin St, Salisbury SP1 3UT
- SWINDON – All tickets transferred to 23rd October and the new venue MECA, Regent Circus, Swindon, SN1 1PR
- WINCHESTER – All tickets transferred to 20th-21st May 2022 and the new venue (OUTDOOR EVENT) Winchester Rugby Club, Hilliers Way, SO23 7SU Winchester, UK where we’ll be taking over the rugby pitch with marquees, gin tents, LIVE music and distillers for a special outdoor gin extravaganza.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
All tickets have been transferred to the next available date and the equivalent session. For example, if you booked a Friday evening session originally, then your tickets will be valid for the Friday evening session on the new date. There’s no need to do anything, as front of house and security will still able to scan your tickets despite the dates being different, thanks to your unique QR code.
We are reaching out to ticket holders where venues and dates have been impacted. In the event you wish to change sessions, or would like to discuss your booking further, then please do e-mail us at [email protected] and a member of the team shall be more than happy to help. Please note we are experiencing a high volume of e-mails so we will endeavour to come back to you as quickly as possible.
Once again, we can only thank you for your kindness, understanding and support and look forward to welcoming you back to events one day soon.