Egg-Cellent Gins & Rums This Easter
We have some egg-cellent suggestions for a different type of Easter treat!
Easter marks the start of spring, warmer weather, spring lambs in fields and flowers popping up in gardens, these are all representative of new life and with new life, comes celebrations!
With the Easter bank holiday looming, you might be looking for some inspiration for some new treats to put on your Easter table. Well look no further! We have highlighted our top treats for this Easter, from EGG-CELLENT bottles to cocktail recipes, we have you covered! Whether you are a chocolate fiend or you prefer a spritz in the sun, we have plenty of spirited suggestions for you to enjoy this Easter.
Belgian Chocolate & Coconut Rum
Perhaps the most indulgent and luxurious product we have released so far, combining dark and milk Belgian chocolate, along with coconut, and expertly pairing it with a white Caribbean rum blend. With a smooth mouthfeel, glossy chocolate coats the pallet before aromatic coconut follows, creating the perfect balance between sweet and nutty.
This liquid treat is guaranteed to seduce you with chocolate notes proudly on the fore with a very subtle coconut finish.
Belgian Chocolate & Coconut Rum Espresso Martini
- Cocktail Shaker
- Fine strainer (a sieve will also work)
- Coupe Glass
- Belgian Chocolate & Coconut Rum
- Vanilla Syrup
- Ice up your shaker.
- Add 25ml Rum, 25ml Kahlua, 1 shot of Espresso & 15ml Vanilla Syrup to the shaker.
- Double strain into your coupe glass and enjoy!
The Egg Royale Alcoholic Chocolate Cream Liqueur is a rich and indulgent chocolate cream liqueur that comes in an eye-catching glass egg. It is carefully crafted using a blend of high-quality ingredients such as cocoa, vanilla, and real cream, making it a truly decadent treat for the senses. If you’re looking for an egg-cellent gift for a chocolate-lover, the Egg Royale liqueur is definitely worth considering.
Are you looking for another reason to treat yourself? Keep scrolling to read about our cocktail recipes for these sweet boozy treats!
Egg Royal Chocolate Martini
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glass
- Egg Royal Chocolate Liqueur
- Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate Ganache
- Line your glass with chocolate ganache.
- Add 25ml Vodka, 50ml Chocolate Liqueur and 25ml Cream Liqueur to your shaker.
- Add plenty of ice to the shaker.
- Strain into the chocolate glass and enjoy!
TGTMT Belgian Chocolate & Coconut Gin
Gin-dulge yourself as we combine Dark & Milk Belgian Chocolate with Coconut, to create another world first. Meet our Belgian Chocolate and Coconut GIN!
This liquid treat is distilled with Juniper, Angelica, Orris Root, Coriander Seed, Organic Cacao Powder, Cacao Butter, Madagascan Vanilla, Lime Zest, before being infused with a medley of flavours guaranteed to seduce you including Dark & Milk Belgian Chocolate, Coconut Flakes, Desiccated Coconut, Cacao Butter & British Red Cherries.
This pairs beautifully alongside a garnish of either Cherry, or for the more adventurous why not add a slice of that famous coconut chocolate bar? This gin embodies it’s namesake beautifully with rich chocolate on the fore, glorious cherry adding depth, and sparks of coconut flying on the finish. It’s smooth, indulgent and delicious, and quite literally a feast for the senses.
TGTMT Belgian Chocolate & Coconut Negroni
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon
- Tumbler Glass
- TGTMT Belgian Chocolate & Coconut Gin
- Sweet Vermouth
- Add Ice to your mixing glass.
- Add 25ml Gin, 25ml Campari & 25ml Vermouth to your glass.
- Stir for 30 seconds!
- Add Ice to your glass.
- Strain into your glass and enjoy!
House of Boe Pink Vodka
A different take on the chocolate theme here with Boë Pink Vodka! Flavoured with Raspberry and White Chocolate. Who doesn’t love the combination of tart raspberry and the indulgence of velvety white chocolate? This expertly balanced expression takes two incredible flavours and breathes new life into what you would expect from a pink spirit. This lusciously smooth vodka is perfect for those who absolutely adore all things pink, fun-loving and fabulous. Delicious as a base for an indulgent cocktail or mixed with lots of ice and lemonade or a favourite mixer.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Fizz
- Cocktail Shaker
- Pestle (the back of a spoon will do!)
- Highball Glass
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Boe Pink Vodka
- Lemon Juice
- Vanilla Syrup
- White Cacao Liqueur
- 5 Fresh Raspberries
- Add the raspberries and vanilla syrup to the shaker and muddle.
- Add 50ml Pink Vodka, 15ml juice and 15ml white cacao liqueur to the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Add ice to the highball glass, strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Top with raspberry lemonade and enjoy!
York Chocolate & Orange Gin
Inspired by the classic Terry’s Chocolate Orange that was invented in York, comes the glorious Chocolate & Orange Gin!
Although it is based on the sweet treat, this gin is surprisingly subtle and deliciously dry. When you take your first sip, you pick up a rich chocolate flavour. Then, a zesty orange taste slides over that. Whole oranges are added to the mix of botanicals, and that flows through nicely in the taste and the aroma. The cacao nibs add a luxurious, smooth mouthfeel but, although this richness and zesty combo are there, it’s far from over-powering.
York Gin Chocolate Orange Espresso Martini
- Martini Glass
- York Chocolate Orange Gin
- Tia Maria or Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Fill your shaker with ice.
- Add 25ml York Gin, 15ml Coffee Liqueur, 15ml Cointreau & 1 shot of Espresso to your shaker
- Strain into your martini glass and enjoy!
Rumbullion Chilli & Chocolate Rum
A spicy release from Ableforth’s Distillery comes this extraordinary cockle-warming spiced rum. Rumbullion have changed the game with this limited edition Chilli & Chocolate expression! Criollo cocoa nibs, chipotle chillies and jalapeño chillies join the original Rumbullion recipe of medley of Caribbean rum including, Madagascan vanilla, orange peel, cassia, clove and cardamom, resulting in an indulgent and spicy flavour profile.
Beautifully smooth rich dark brown rum with the very distinctive Rumbullion taste of cloves in the background. The chocolate comes through on the forefront ,which is then followed by a wonderful heat from the chilli.
Chilli & Chocolate Rum Mule
- Copper Mule Mug/Tumbler Glass
- Lime Juicer
- Rumbullion Chilli & Chocolate Rum
- Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Add the juice of half a lime to the bottom of your glass/copper mug.
- Fill your glass/copper mug with ice.
- Add 50ml Rum then top up with ginger Beer.
- Stir with a barspoon and enjoy!